Monday, June 14, 2021

Week of 6/14

Go Blue Team!


Go White Team!

Julianna is cruising into summer:)

Go Ben!

Harry has a need for speed!

Ruby and Catherine!

Puzzle Master Minds

Julianna was the blue teams "statue"


Dear Parents,

A few quick things on the last blog of the year!

- We had a great time at Donuts with Dudes last week! Thanks to all of the dudes who came to spend some quality time with us! Even though it was hot, we had a super time!

- No school on Thursday!

- Friday is the last day! We will watch the last Mass virtually in our classrooms and then be dismissed by a long car line...

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank each of you for all of your support this during this crazy year. One of the most rewarding things about teaching first grade is actually seeing how much progress the kids make in just 9 short months. Every year I am amazed by how much the kids have grown, not only academically, but socially and emotionally too. This could not happen without you and all that you do for your children.

To say I am proud of this group for all that they dealt with and persevered through this year would be an understatement. Even though it wasn't a typical year, we still had a lot of fun! I am looking forward to summer, but I will miss seeing their smiling faces each day! I hope you all have a safe, fun and happy summer!

P.S. I have promised the kids that I would send you all a few wedding photos! While the boys still say "ewwww" when the girls ask about my wedding they do say they want to see me in a "big white dress" LOL.

See you next Fall!

Miss Rooney

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Week of 6/5 Dear Parents, Only two weeks left and a lot is going on! Here are your reminders for this week: - Donuts with Dads will be tom...